sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2009

Things I do / Things I' ve done

Everyday I wake up , got up , took a shower and them i had breakfast. I ate bread and drink milk for breakfest . After having breakfast , I brushed my teeth and tehn flossed.
In the evening , I never go home early . At nights , I never read a book , and sometimes watch tv. In the morning , I go to school with my friends i have to school at 7 a. m much the class start 7:30 a.m My favorite class is English, why the teacher is nice and I learn a lot.usually on the weekend I go to the center with my brother, when it has nothing to do in my houseat least once a week I go with my brother of kart race in the big supermarket parking lot, I think it's fun that we can compete but he always beats me.
my plans for the not so distant future I intend to continue practicing karate with a friend of mine.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário